After closing our doors for 13 weeks, the ReStore reopened on June 16. We are excited to see you and have implemented some changes and procedures for everyone’s safety. Please see below for new store hours and more information.
Our new store hours are:
- Wednesday – Saturday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Closed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
How to shop with us:
- All staff, customers, and volunteers must practice PADOH & CDC guidelines while in the store.
- All staff, customers, and volunteers are required to wear a mask to enter and practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet apart from one another at all times.
- A limited number of customers are permitted in the store at one time. Please expect some delays.
- Barriers/germ shields are in place at the checkout area to protect our customers and our team.
- All purchases must be taken on the same day.
- Donations are contactless at the rear of the store. Please do not bring donations to the front door, as they will not be accepted.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We will revise these temporary policies as PADOH and CDC guidelines update, and as we learn how to operate under these changing conditions. Be sure to follow us on Facebook at @HFHCalnReStore for the latest updates.