After closing our doors for 13 weeks, the ReStore reopened on June 16. We are excited to see you and have implemented some changes and procedures for everyone’s safety. Please see below for new store hours and more information.
Our new store hours are:
- Wednesday – Saturday 9am-5pm
- Wednesday – 9am-10am open for seniors and immunocompromised
- Closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- All staff and guests in the store will be required to wear a mask to enter and practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet apart from one another at all times.
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in the store at one time. Please expect some delays and we ask that you wait outside, beyond the cart return, maintaining social distance.
- We have installed germ shields at the checkout area to protect our customers and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be implemented, especially for high traffic and high touch areas such as shopping carts, door handles, and credit card touchpads.
- All staff will wash their hands regularly.
- We ask any customers that are not feeling well to please stay home.
- All purchases must be taken the same day. Items will be put out curbside at the rear of the store for contactless loading by the customer, so please bring help if needed.
- Donations will be contactless at the rear of the store. Please do not bring donations to the front door, as they will not be accepted.
- Donations received at the back door will be immediately sanitized or moved to quarantine areas for a waiting period before they are processed and made available for sale to the public.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We will revise these temporary policies as PADOH and CDC guidelines update, and as we learn how to operate under these changing conditions. Be sure to follow us on Facebook at @HFHCalnReStore for the latest updates.